Take a dip in Fourth Lake!
Inlet's Arrowhead Park offers a sandy public beach perfect for enjoying in refreshing Adirondack waters of Fourth Lake. Located behind the Inlet Town Hall and Tourism Information Center, the beach is easily accessible and boasts a variety of amenities conveniently located within walking distance.
- Large Parking Area
- Red-Cross Certified Lifeguards
- Boardwalk and hourly public boat docks
- Tennis Courts, Wooden Pirate Ship, Playground and Baseball Field
- Picnic Area with Hibachis
- Restaurants and shopping walking distance
Summer Hours: 10am – 7pm, 7 days/week