Visiting Oak Mountain will look a little different this winter. Here's what you need to know before you go!
1. Tickets must be purchased online ahead of visiting the mountain. A limited number of tickets are being sold each day, so be sure to book yours early! Purchase tickets online here. Tickets for tubing must also be purchased online in advance. Your daily ticket will be provided to you upon check in at the new outdoor ticket window located at the rental lodge.
2. Masks are required at Oak Mountain at all times unless seated to eat or drink, or in an outdoor location where social distancing is readily achievable.
3. Ski/Ride with who you came with. If you are skiing alone and would like to ride alone please ask the attendant.
4. Indoor space is limited this season and we are asking all guests to get ready in their cars go straight to the lift and when possible avoid lodges entirely. If we minimize skiers inside this will give us the opportunity to accommodate for those that need to warm up, use the bathroom, or grab a bite to eat at The Acorn Pub & Eatery. Most guests should be prepared to spend the day outside with new outdoor fire pits, a new warming tent, new take-out window where you can order all the concession food and beverage online. If you can't wait for the pick up window the new summit shack with grab and go treats will be available at the top of the chairlift and Campstore food truck in the parking lot.
5. Rentals or lessons must be booked online as well in advance as you buy your tickets. Lessons will be private or family-only with an instructor. Rentals will be spread out with only 2 rental customer groups at any one time in the rental shop and require an appointment time.
For more information visit www.oakmountainski.com