Join us for the Pleasant Riders Annual Tree Burning & Sledding Party! A full day of fun for all ages at The Oxbow Inn
Bring the whole family out for a day of food, fun and fireworks!
Stick around until the fireworks are over and make sure you've bought your tickets for a chance to win the snowmobile the Pleasant Riders Snowmobile club is raffling off!
Festivities begin at 2pm
- Make your own cardboard sled, we will award a 1st and 2nd place, considering your sled stays together at the bottom of the hill
- Bonfire lit at 3pm
- Still have your Christmas tree laying in the yard? Bring it with you or drop it at the Oxbow amongst the other trees, not in the parking lot!
- Kids Scavenger Hunt at 3pm (inside)
- Fireworks at 6pm
- Hamburgs and Hot Dogs all day, free of charge
- 50/50 raffle
- The Oxbow Inn will continue to serve food in their dining room
Please consider a donation to the Fireworks. There are donation buckets at all area businesses, the funds are only for the Fireworks show on the 10th. Each year the show gets better and better because of your help.
If you really want to DONATE, we are a 501(c)3 charitable organization and deductions are always helpful on your tax return!