Town of Indian Lake Chamber of Commerce
6238 NYS Route 28
Byron Park Building
Indian Lake, NY 12842
Hours of Operation:
Sunday and Monday: 10am - 4pm.
Closed Tuesday and Wednesday
Thursday, Friday & Saturday: 9am - 4pm.
Hours will occasionally change without notice.
Limit of 3 visitors or less in the building at a time. Must wear mask or face covering while indoors.
Stop in to discover what's happening in Indian Lake, Blue Mountain Lake and Sabael.
- FREE WiFi available inside and outside our office
- Brochures, maps, menus, and visitor guides available.
- Fishing and Hunting Licenses available at Chamber's visitor center.
The mission of the Indian Lake Chamber of Commerce, serving Indian Lake, Sabael and Blue Mountain Lake, is to promote economic development through business and tourism while preserving and enhancing quality of life. The Indian Lake Chamber of Commerce will help its members achieve success by providing value-added programs and services; shaping public policy; and build partnerships and coalitions to effectively work with community, government and educational organizations throughout Hamilton County.
Click here for 2019 Annual Report.
- President - Sue Montgomery Corey
- Treasurer - Sherry Williams
- Secretary - Nick Lascala
Vice President position open
Board of Directors:
- Kathleen Peartree - At large
- Brenda Valentine - At large
- Cassie Marion - At large
- Carolyn Devito - At large
- Dave Oestreicher - At large
The first obligation of the Indian Lake Chamber of Commerce is to support and help existing businesses in the Town of Indian Lake; we welcome any business wishing to open in our community.