Come to Indian Lake, NY to find amazing rustic and camp furniture, hunting and fishing antiques, boats, taxidermy, antlers and more! Mark your calendar NOW and join us for this great offering of diverse 'Adirondack' antiques and enjoy the Fall foliage of the Adirondack Mountains in ALL their majestic, vibrant COLORS!
For more information on the Adirondack Mountains Antiques Show, contact us at: email@example.com or call 518-648-5112
Rental Spaces in Town, available September 15-19, 2021.
- Alice Fish: W. Main St. 518-648-5328
- Gadway Realty: W. Main St., 518-648-0888 www.gadwayrealty.com
- Jack Hall: W. Main Street. 518-648-5779
- Holly Groves, 6368 NY-30 (W. Main St.), 518-669-0477 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carolyn Hansen: W. Main St., 518-812-7111
- Nancy Hutchins: Next to Stewarts, 518-648-5358
- Jon Scott, W. Main St., 518-695-6014
- Carol Johnson: W. Main St., 518-648-5181
- Kim's Country Corner: NY State Routes 28/30 - Jim / Jen 518-648-5153
- Walt Cunniff: NY State Routes 28/30 (W. Main St.) 518-648-5543
- Kristin King: NY State Routes 28/30 (W. Main St.), 518-648-5208
- Ned Ovitt: W. Main St., 518-648-5768
- Robert Paschal: W. Main St. email@example.com
- Adam Puterko: NY State Route 30 (at pizza restaurant), 518-648-0007
- St. Mary's Church Lawn: 6335 NY State Route 30 (W. Main St.) (Carol @ 518-648-6177)
- Blue Mountain Designs, Route 28N and 30 in Blue Mountain Lake, 518-352-7000
- Steamboat Landing: Blue Mountain Lake, 518-352-7323
- Annelies Taylor: 7969 NY State Route 30; 518-352-1962
Many more lawns available - just stop in town and inquire.
- AA Tents & Garages: 537 Luzerne Rd., Queensbury, 518-798-9190
- Braley & Noxon Hardware: 256 Main St., North Creek, 518-251-2855
- Entertainment One Rentals: 578 Aviation Rd., Queensbury, 518-792-0929
- Fosters Tent Rentals: 267 Fournier Rd., West Chazy, 518-493-7300
- Toby's Tents: PO Box 1303, Northville, NY, 518-848-0217
Located on Route 28 , Indian Lake, NY, is two hours north of Albany, two hours north-east of Utica, three and one half hours south of Montreal, and two and a half hours south-west of Burlington, VT.
- Lodges and Motels
- Camps, Cabins, Cottages & Vacation Homes
- Convenience Stores
- Real Estate
Find us on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/ADKantiques