NOTICE! 1/15/2021 COVID-19 Vaccine is here! Click on this link to see if you may be eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccine. For more information, contact the Hamilton County Department of Public Health at 518-648-6497.
NOTICE! 11/12/2020 Governor Andrew M. Cuomo announced new guidelines for any establishment with a liquor licence, including restaurants and bars, as well as gyms and private gatherings to take effect Friday, November 13th at 10pm:
- Restaurants and bars licensed by the State Liquor Authority will be ordered to close at 10 p.m. daily beginning Friday, though they can operate for curbside pickup past that time.
- Gyms must close at 10pm daily.
- The state will also crack down on people congregating inside ahead of the holiday season, banning gatherings of more than 10 people in a private residence.
NOTICE! 11/4/20 Governor Andrew M. Cuomo has announced new guidelines allowing out-of-state travelers to New York to “test out” of the mandatory 14-day quarantine. Travelers from states that are contiguous with New York will continue to be exempt from the travel advisory; however covered travelers must continue to fill out the Traveler Health Form.
New York Forward - New York State's official portal into re-opening the state. Found here: https://forward.ny.gov/
To buy a New York State Sporting Licence (Fishing/Hunting):
- Available at our Chamber's Visitor Center during regular business hours at 6239 NY-28, Byron Park Building, Indian Lake NY
- Call 1-866-933-2257 Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm or go online at: https://decals.licensing.east.kalkomey.com/
Our friends at the North Country Chamber of Commerce have set up a Coronavirus update page loaded with informative links and videos at the following link: http://northcountrychamber.com/Chamber/coronavirus-update
General questions regarding novel coronavirus and travel may be directed to the New York Novel Coronavirus Hotline at 1-888-364-3065, or contact the local health department at (518) 648-6141. For more information about 2019 novel Coronavirus, visit the New York State Department of Health dedicated website at: https://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/communicable/coronavirus/
Please remember to act on facts, not fear or falsehood.