RESTAURANTS AND REFRESHMENTS:
- Indian Lake Restaurant, Tavern and Liquor Store (518) 648-5115 . Sunday and Monday 12pm - 7:45pm. CLOSED Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday 12pm - 7:45pm. Friday and Saturday 12pm - 8:45pm. Liquor Store Open Wednesday through Monday. Website Facebook
- Puterko's Family Pizzeria (518) 648-0007 . Open for take-out & delivery. Tuesday through Sunday 4pm-7pm. Website Facebook
- Pig II Deli (518) 648-5251 . Open Monday through Friday 7:30am-3pm, Saturday 7:30am-2pm
- Strong Rope Taproom at Potters Resort - Thursday 2pm - 8pm. Friday, Saturday and Sunday 12pm - 8pm. Starting July 6th, will be open 7 days a week. Website
Please CALL AHEAD for takeout orders.
Restaurants are now able to offer indoor dining at limited capacity. We suggest you call ahead to ensure seating availabity.
- Blue Line Market (518) 352-1999 . Open 7 days a week 8am-5pm. Website Facebook
- Route 30 One Stop (518) 648-6364 . Open 7 days a week 6am-9pm. Deli open until 7:30pm.
- Stewart's Shops (518) 648-5992 . Open 7 days a week 5am-11pm. Website
Please CALL AHEAD for takeout orders.
- Adirondack Trail Motel (518) 648-5044 Website Facebook
- Binder's Cabins (518) 648-5500 Facebook
- Blue Mountain Rest (518) 352-7009 Website Facebook
- Burke's Cottages on Indian Lake 518-648-5258 Website
- Camp Driftwood (518) 648-5111 Website Facebook
- Curry's Cottages (518) 352-7354 Website
- Hemlock Hall (518) 352-7706 Website
- Point Breeze Motel & Cottages (518) 648-5555
- Potters Resort (518) 954-5365 Website Facebook
- Prospect Point Cottages (518) 352-7378 Website
- Sandy Beach Camps (518) 399-0670
- Snowy Mountain Inn (518) 648-5995 Website
- Steamboat Landing on Blue Mountain Lake (518) 352-7323 . Website Facebook
- The Hedges (518) 352-7325 Website
- Thornbush Acres RV Park (518) 648-5843 Website
- NYS DEC campgrounds Lake Durant, Lewey Lake & Indian Lake Islands are OPEN! New reservations for all available sites – including tents, trailers, RVs, cabins, yurts and cottages – will be accepted starting at 9 a.m. June 8, for camping stays beginning on June 22. Website to make reservations
- Blue Mountain Designs and Schoolhouse Ground Café. (518) 352-7000. Website Facebook
- Kim's Country Corner (518) 648-5717 . Open Monday thru Saturday 9am-5pm. Facebook
- Pine's Country Store (518) 648-5212 . Open Monday thru Saturday 8am-5pm, Sunday 9am-1pm. Website Facebook
MARINAS AND BOAT SERVICES:
- Blue Mountain Boat Livery 518-352-7351 . Open 7 days a week, 9am-6pm. Website
- Dunn's Boat Service (518) 357-3532.
- Indian Lake Marina (518) 648-5459 . Open Thurday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 9am-4pm. Canoe rentals. No powerboat rentals available.
- The Dam Barbershop (518) 648-6145 . Open Monday thru Friday by appointment.
- The Shop (518) 648-6327 . Open Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
- Indian Lake (518) 648-5252 . Lobby hours Monday thru Friday 8am-4:30pm. Saturday 8am-11:30pm.
- Blue Mountain Lake (518) 352-7654 . Lobby hours Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm. Saturday 8am-12pm.
TOWN OF INDIAN LAKE SERVICES
- Transfer Station. Open Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 8:30am to 4:30pm. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Indian Lake Beach. Open Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. 11am - 5pm.
Blue Mt. Lake Beach. Open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. 11am - 5pm.
Due to COVID–19 there will be new directives and rules in place for the 2020 season:
- Our maximum capacity must be reduced by 50%. There will be a safety monitor at each beach. Everyone must check in before entering the beach.
- Everyone must maintain a six – feet distance between anyone not in your group.
- Each group can have no more than 10 patrons.
- Please distance yourself from the lifeguard stand.
- Masks must be worn when the six – feet distancing can not be maintained.
- There will be no swimming lessons this year.
Watch for Town of Indian Lake government updates at: https://townindianlake.digitaltowpath.org/