Water, Water Everywhere!
Whether you are fishing, water skiing, cruising, or simply searching for that perfect remote picnic spot, we are sure you will enjoy your time on our breathtaking lakes.
Inlet's location along the Fulton Chain of Lakes makes it a boater's paradise that has both beauty and convenience. Four state boat launches are ready to provide you with easy access to the water. Three marinas offer boat rentals, gas, and service. Then, once you are on the water, there is easy access back into town via Arrowhead Park, making it easy to stop in and grab a bit to eat or those last minute boating supplies. All you really need to worry about is getting here long enough to enjoy it!
Boat safely and obey all navigation laws. Pick up a free boater's guide in the Inlet Information Office or find it online at New York State Parks, Recreation, and Historic Preservation.
- Payne's Boat Livery on Seventh Lake: (315) 357-2628
- Clark's Marina on Fourth Lake: (315) 357-3231 or www.clarksmarina.com
- Inlet Marina on the Inlet Channel: (315) 357-4896
Find your perfect launch:
- Fourth Lake Boat Launch - 130 Route 28 - access to Fifth Lake through Old Forge Pond.
- Seventh Lake Boat Launch - Route 28, about 3 miles from downtown - access to Sixth & Seventh Lakes.