Inlet's Winter Carnival
Annual event held the last Saturday in February
The 17th annual Frozen Fire & Lights will be held on Saturday, February 23, 2019
Fern Park (11 Loomis Road, Inlet, NY) and Arrowhead Park (160 Route 28, Inlet, NY)
New for 2019! We are going to be flying kites! Don't miss it!
Please note - there will not be any 120 races this year.
Free sledding, ice skating, snowshoeing , and cross-country skiing at Fern Park all day, every day! Bring your own equipment. Skate, ski, and snowshoe rentals are available downtown at Pedals & Petals.
Schedule (subject to change):
- Coronation: 10 a.m. in front of Inlet Town Hall.
- Noah's Ark Animal Workshop: 10 a.m. - noon in the Senior Room of Inlet Town Hall. Make your own stuffed animal. Benefits the Inlet Youth Commission.
- Free Face Painting: 10 a.m. - noon in the Senior Room of Inlet Town Hall.
- Book Sale: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the Inlet Public Library.
- Kite Decorating & Flying: 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. at The Woods Inn.
- Concession: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. at Fern Park. *** No concession signed up at this time ***
- Skishoe Demos: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. at Fern Park
- Cardboard Sled Race: 1 p.m. at Fern Park. Registration begins at 12:15 p.m. in the warming room of the pavilion. Click here for a registration form.
- Bonfire: 5 p.m. at Arrowhead Park. **Please note - there will be "treats" this year.**
- Fireworks: 7 p.m. at Arrowhead Park over the frozen snow and ice.
- Wine & Chocolate Sampling: After the fireworks at Matt's Draft House @ Screamen Eagle Pizza.
Help us improve Fern Park. Take our survey! www.surveymonkey.com/r/fernpark