A half mile south of the four corners in Speculator, New York, you will find the Speculator Public Beach nestled off of Route 30. The location makes the beach not only easily accessible, but also conveniently located across the street from the beautiful Sacandaga River Nature Trails. This provides the opportunity for a great "surf and turf" family adventure.
- Large off-street parking area across the road
- Shaded picnic area on a beautiful point flanking the beach
- Located across the street from the Sacandaga River Pathway, Speculator Ball Field and a large pavilion area.
- Public boat docks available
- Restaurants within walking distance
Summer hours: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., seven days a week