Experience the Adirondacks -it's WILD!
As the leaves on the trees change to beautiful autumn hues, you will find that it is the perfect time to visit the Adirondack Park! A fall vacation means exploring the 360-degree views form an Adirondack Mountain peak, leaf peeping from the pristine lakes and rivers, and hunting in some of the most unspoiled backcountry wilderness you could ever ask for. Here in the Adirondacks you'll find so much to see and do. We invite you to come experience the limitless natural beauty that Hamilton County delivers.
Top Adirondack Activities for Fall:
- Reach a peak! Hike to an Adirondack Mountain peak for the breathtaking views of the autumn landscape.
- Get on the water! Paddling, boating and fishing is spectacular in the fall, as the warm hues of reds and orange reflect off of the cool blue waters.
- Follow the trail! After the leaves fall, the unspoiled wilderness of Hamilton County offers hunters the opportunity to follow the trail of an abundant game population.
Start Planning Your Winter Trip
- Snowshoeing & Cross County Skiing - From meticulously groomed trails to back country mountain trails, we have something to offer for every skill level.
- Snowmobiling - Take an exhilarating snowmobile ride through some of the Adirondack's finest snowmobile routes.
An Outdoor Vacation Destination
Here in the Adirondacks you'll find so much to see and do - the hardest part will be choosing your daily activity. Start planning your Adirondack vacation today by browsing our lodging options!