Lake Eaton offers a number of secluded sites that will please any camper. Lakeside sites will have beautiful sunset views and woodland sites are filled with relaxing forest sights and sounds. Canoe, rowboat, and kayak rentals are available. A blacktopped roadway for biking and walking enthusiasts is sure to please.
This launch is located at the Lake Eaton State Campground on Route 30 two miles north of Long Lake.
- Excellent family campground with 135 tent and trailer sites.
- Mobility impaired accessibility
- Picnic area with tables, fireplaces,
- Hot showers
- Flush toilets
- Trailer dump station and recycling center.
- Swimming and hiking at campground and nearby. Interpretative nature trail located along the northern boundary of the campground.
- Black-topped roadway is great for bicycling and walking.
Boating and fishing
Canoe, kayak, and rowboat rentals are available from the campground. A small beach launch is available for campers but due to the shallow lake depth at the launch, it is not recommended for larger boats. Lake trout, brook trout, white fish, smelt, smallmouth bass, sunfish, yellow perch, brown bullhead, sucker, rainbow salmon, and minnow are present.