The town of Inlet proudly presents our annual Fall Festival for the 25th year!
Free admission - free parking - free entertainment!
Over 50 vendors will offer a multitude of products in Fern Park. Rustic furniture, clothing, jams, candles, photography, stoneware, jewelry, and a new beer garden!
- Saturday's music by The Swamp Drivers. Professional musicians with redneck ingenuity. 10:30 - 11:30 a.m., 1:15 - 2:15 p.m., and 3 - 4 p.m.
- Saturday's performance by Joshua J. Superstar of CirqOvation. A hysterical one-man comedy variety show! Noon - 12:45 p.m. and 2:45 - 3:30 p.m. with some stilt-walking in between.
- Sunday's music by Double Barrel Blues Band. This four-piece blues rocking band is based out of Syracuse, NY and has been going strong for nine years. 10:15 - 11:15 a.m., 12:45 - 1:45 p.m. and 3 - 4 p.m.
- Sunday's Performance by Victor the Clown. A mime and balloon artist whose talent and artistry captivate audiences of all ages. 11:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. and 2 - 2:45 p.m. with balloon twisting in between.
- Victor will be accompanied by his friend Bumble Dee, who will offer free face painting.
There will be children's activities, raffles, live music, jugglers, and food.
Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Full vendor list, applications, and whole events lineup available on the Inlet Fall Festival website.