Located behind the Inlet Town Hall and Tourism Information Center, the beach is easily accessible and boasts a variety of amenities conveniently located within walking distance of the center of town.
Inlet's Arrowhead Park offers a sandy public beach perfect for enjoying the refreshing Adirondack waters of Fourth Lake.
- Large parking area
- Red Cross certified lifeguards
- Boardwalk and hourly public boat docks
- Tennis courts, playground, and baseball field
- Picnic area with hibachi grills
- Restaurants and shopping within walking distance
Summer Hours: 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., seven days a week