Located behind the Inlet Town Hall and Tourism Information Center, the beach is easily accessible and boasts a variety of amenities conveniently located within walking distance.
Take a dip in Fourth Lake!
Inlet's Arrowhead Park offers a sandy public beach perfect for enjoying in refreshing Adirondack waters of Fourth Lake.
- large parking area
- Red-Cross certified lifeguards
- boardwalk and hourly public boat docks
- tennis courts, wooden pirate ship, playground, and baseball field
- picnic area with hibachis
- restaurants and shopping walking distance
Summer Hours: 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., seven days a week